Certifications are a great way to showcase your knowledge and professional achievements on your LinkedIn profile.
To add your course certificate directly to your profile
- Log in to your LinkedIn account, then click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage, then View profile.
- On the right, in the Add profile section dropdown, choose Background and then select the drop-down triangle next to Licenses & Certifications.
- In Name, enter the name of the course or program.
- In Issuing Organization, enter "The Behavior Institute". Be sure to select the correct authority from the menu so their logo appears next to the certification on your profile.
- (Optional) In Issue Date, enter the time period during which you earned the certification.
- (Optional) Select the checkbox This certification does not expire.
- You can leave the Credential ID field empty.
- In Certification URL, enter the URL for your certificate.